We are open to walk-in visitors!
We are open our regular hours for sales and bike repairs. Bike rentals are available on a limited case-by-case basis, and must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Please email email@example.com to arrange a rental. We are currently not offering tours-- we will re-open tours once we have further guidance from Ventura County Public Health AND we have a tour protocol in place that adequately protects our customers & employees.
In-person shop protocols
You are welcome to visit if you ARE NOT currently sick or running a fever. Please CHECK IN AT THE BACK GATE and:
- Wear a mask
- Agree to have your temperature taken (we will not record your temperature)
- Agree to have your hands sanitized
- Agree to share your name & phone number for contact tracing (we will not use this information for any other purpose)
In addition to checking everyone in, we are:
- Requiring all employees to wear masks
- Limiting our inside capacity to 50%
- Doing our best to keep our interactions with you friendly, but as brief and efficient as possible (don't worry, we still like you!)
- Spraying/wiping down all contact points on bikes with alcohol before receiving them or handing them back to you
- As much as possible, distancing ourselves from one another while at work
- At all times, keeping our doors open and running two ceiling fans that move 11,000+ cubic feet of air per minute
Our current policy on wearable items like helmets, glasses, socks, gloves, shoes, clothing, etc. remains the same: Once the item leaves the shop, it is not returnable.
We are well-versed in recommending wearable products and can help you best if we know your size. If you can, please measure the relevant body part before your visit. If necessary, we’re happy to take your measurements at the shop.
Like you, we look forward to the time when we can hang out and share Big Bike Stories (a.k.a. Big Fish Stories) again. For now, let’s follow public health guidelines and keep each other safe.
Thanks for your kindness, understanding and patience.
The MOB Shop Family