Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount.
- Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects
- Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options
- Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents
- Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs.
- Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold.
- Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings.
- Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem.
- Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look.
- Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike.
- Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack.
- Vertical CPSC hole pattern.
- This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern.
- Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack.
- Mounts Stix light horizontally.
- Includes all mounting hardware.