Suitable as a tourniquet or stylish headband in a pinch, the Whip Lash's primary function is to help you attach whatever needs attaching to your bicycle frame.
Available in a multi-pack that includes two 550mm lashes and one 695mm lash, the Whip Lash's potential is limited only by your imagination. You could use one to strap your beverage to the down tube when the trail says you ought to keep your hands on the bars. Or you could use another to fix your fishing gear to the top tube when rack space is maxed out. Whatever you get into on or off the bike, they're handy to have around because they're light, compact, and easy to use.
Rubberized on one side to keep your stuff from slipping around, the Whip Lash's trimmable design features nylon construction and a simple hook-and-loop style closure.
The Salsa EXP Series Rubber Strap is a strong, adjustable strap that holds your gear securely to Salsa Anything Cages, Anything Cradles, or racks. Use them anywhere you need to secure a load on your bike.
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Includes band to keep excess strap out of the way
- 22" length is best for use with Salsa Anything Cage and Anything Cage HD
- 30" length is best for use with Salsa Anything Cradle
- Sold in pairs
Sometimes the long and winding road doesn't offer many spots to refill on water. There's no reason to worry though when you have Ortlieb's Bottle Cages mounted to your panniers. Mount as many as you think you'll need, then add a couple more just in case.
If you use an ORTLIEB Back-Roller, Bike-Packer, or Velo-Shopper for your ride to work, you may want to consider the advantages of the Commuter Insert. You pack the Commuter Insert at home – with your laptop, lunchbox, documents, water bottle, pens, smartphone, change of shoes, etc. – and then simply insert it into your pannier. The advantage is that everything stays well-organized, nothing goes mysteriously missing and nothing hides in the depths of your bag. And so you save time and avoid those nervous moments of uncertainty. While the Commuter Insert is ideal for commuters, it can also be a faithful companion to anyone who transports gear from any point A to any point B.
The Commuter Insert is made of lightweight, durable nylon fabric. A padded compartment for your laptop or tablet is located directly under the handle. There is a separate pen compartment and two compartments for your smartphone and money, including an integrated key chain. The large inside compartment offers plenty of space for provisions and a change of clothes.
- Stable and tip-resistant even when empty
- Two side mounts for water bottles, etc.
- Flat mesh pocket (ideal for a bike lock)
- Foam padding on the sides and bottom
- Ideal for use with all ORTLIEB Back-Rollers, Bike-Packers and Velo-Shoppers
- Permits access to the inside pocket of your bike pannier
Many e-bike owners are well-acquainted with this problem: bags and baskets that can't be attached to the handlebar because the e-bike display is in the middle of the handlebar. The ORTLIEB E-Bike Mounting Set comes to your assistance without forcing you to relocate the display. The lockable adapter is mounted to the handlebars with the proven cable fastener. This gives you a theft-proof way of attaching your ORTLIEB handlebar bags and baskets despite the display. The fastener is made for attachments of up to 5 kg.
- suitable for all handlebar diameters up to 35 mm
- duplicate set of keys
- mount compatible with products by Rixen&Kaul (KLICKfix System)
- bags can be locked to the handlebar with the integrated lock
- additional safety in traffic thanks to the reflective material on the mount block
The name of the game is finding instead of searching. The Packing Cubes save you a lot of time and frustration when it comes to packing for your bike tour. The Cubes offer an ideally organized space for your clothing, tools, toiletries, and other gear. The system was specially designed for those mission-critical little things that often slip down into the depths of your panniers or otherwise defy your earnest search efforts. The inserts also help you to keep clean and soiled things separate. The three inserts (two 6-liter units and one 5-liter unit) can be perfectly stacked in ORTLIEB Back-Rollers, Velo-Shoppers, and Bike-Packers.
The durable, lightweight nylon material was specially developed to ensure a long service life. All of the Cubes are outfitted with a practical 2-way zipper to ensure easy access to their contents. Outfitted with top handles, the inserts are easy to remove from your panniers.
Each Cube has additional inside and outside mesh pockets for stowing those very small objects you would like to have within reach.
Given their modular design, the bags can also be used individually when you're out on short trips.
- Each unit in the modular system can also be used individually
- Volume of organizers: top and middle bag: each 6 L, lower bag: 5 L
- Suitable as an insert for all ORTLIEB Back-Rollers, Bike-Packers and Velo-Shoppers
The Gel Fuel Rack / NDM 1 give the user the ability to reach their gels and similar snacks at any time while our on the trails. The "grab-n-pull" aspect of the rack makes it super fast for you to fuel up with new energy. The accessory is compatible with backpacks equipped with the No Dancing Monkey 1.0 and No Dancing Monkey 1.2 harnesses. This attachment is compatible with the following products:
- MTB Hydro
- Outlander (NOT Compatible with Outlander PRO)
With the Gel Fuel Rack / NDM 1 you'll always have instant access to your gels or other small snacks. The "grab-n-pull" make it super fast to fuel up with new energy. The accessory can be attached to the harness of all backpacks equipped with the No Dancing Monkey 1.0 and No Dancing Monkey 1.2 harnesses. The accessory is simply attached to the Velcro shoulder strap. This attachment is compatible with the following products:
Don't be fooled by its minimalistic design—the SupaStrap locks your gear down tight. The ultra secure design conquers cobblestones, savage trails, and everything in between.
- SupaDuty Velcro main strap
- TiteLock integrated Velcro lock
- Bulletproof YKK buckle
These fork-mounted adapters provide simple and secure mounting points for panniers like the Coolcave. The low position maximizes handling stability, and this front option leaves the rear rack open for carrying passengers or even more cargo options.
*Third-party panniers are not tested for guaranteed compatibility
- Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT.
- Accepts most standard bicycle panniers, such as the Specialized Coolcave.
- Includes two adapters (one for each side of the fork) and all required hardware.
- 8kg (18lb) load capacity per side.
- All tools required for assembly included with the purchase of the Haul ST or Haul LT bike
These rear rack-mounted adapters provide simple and secure mounting points for panniers like the Coolcave. The low mounting position opens the top rack platform for other accessories like the Rack Customization Kit or MIK adapter.
*Third-party panniers not tested for guaranteed compatibility
- Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and up to 2 pairs on Haul LT*
- *Not compatible with Globe Pegs due to shared mounting location.
- Accepts most standard bicycle panniers, such as the Specialized Coolcave.
- Includes two pannier adapters (one for each side of the rack) and all required hardware.
- 8kg (18lb) load capacity per side.
- Additional tools required for rear installation (not included).
All Globe racks are made with T-channel aluminum rails to maximize versatility, capability, and creativity. Many of our Globe-branded accessories mount directly to these channels, but they will also accept just about anything you can imagine bolting to them. To help unlock that possibility, the Rack Customization Kit provides an assortment of bolts and T-nuts compatible with our front and rear rack rails. Just BYO milk carton, wine crate, cooler, you name it! Two T-channel rail pieces can be used to increase the effective dimensions of your rack to provide a more secure platform for large or awkward gear.
- Compatible with Globe Haul ST and Haul LT rear racks, and Globe Front Rack.
- Includes two rack extension rails, eight T-nuts, and 12 assorted bolts.
- All tools required for assembly are included with the purchase of the Haul ST or Haul LT bike.
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs.
- Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
The Salsa EXP Series 35.0 Anything Cradle Arms are for mounting the Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradle (sold separately) to handlebars with a 35.0mm or 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Compatible with 35.0mm bars or 31.8mm bars (with included shims)
- Compatible with all Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradles
- Hinged clamps allow for easy installation and removal from handlebars
- Made of 6061 forged aluminum
The EXP Series Direct Mount Thumb Screws allow for quick and easy attachment of Salsa EXP Series Direct Mount Packs to bicycle frames equipped with direct-mount locations.
- Can be installed and removed by hand or with allen key
- Includes necessary 0.5 mm washers and 4 mm spacers
- Sold in packages of two
What should you do with all those small, but important extras on your bikepacking tour? The best place to put your snacks, smartphone, rain slicker, and other items is in your ORTLIEB Accessory-Pack. This convenient volume expander for your Handlebar-Pack keeps your things secure, absolutely waterproof, and quickly accessible at all times.
Use the metal hooks to securely attach the Accessory-Pack to the four points of attachment on the Handlebar-Pack. And if you don't plan on spending the night outdoors and don't need your Handlebar-Pack, you can still use your Accessory-Pack as a handlebar bag thanks to its pre-mounted Velcro straps. You can even use the carrying strap to transform the lightweight bag into a shoulder or hip bag.
If you have unconventional handlebars (sold separately) but still want a bag with easy access when riding then pick up Ortlieb's Extension Mounting Set for the Ultimate5 handlebar bag (sold separately). It pushes the bag out front further than normal so you can still use your fun hand positions and enjoy the convenience of a handlebar bag.
For all models with the QL2.1 system.
Inserts are available for the two upper 16-mm mounting hooks that come with the proven QL2.1 mounting system. The inserts allow you to securely attach your ORTLIEB pannier to virtually any bike rack with smaller tube sizes (16 mm).
DETAILS (PER PANNIER):
- 1 pair of 8-mm inserts
- 1 pair of 10-mm inserts
- 1 pair of 12-mm inserts
Models with the QL1 system from 2005; Models with the QL2 system. The right hook inserts allow you to securely attach your ORTLIEB pannier with its proven QL1 or QL2 mounting system (16 mm) to virtually any bike rack.
- 2 inserts measuring 8 mm
- 2 inserts measuring 11 mm
For all models with the QL2 or QL2.1 system. If the standard mounting hooks are too small to fit on the tubes of your bike rack, simply replace the standard hooks with a set of 18-mm ORTLIEB hooks (cannot be used with inserts).
- 2 QL2.1 mounting hooks (18 mm) and adjustable handle
For all models with the QL2.1 system, except for: Office-Bag, Commuter-Bag, Commuter-Bag Two and Downtown Two
Worn, broken or lost mounting hooks? Replace your QL2.1 hooks with a new set of QL2.1 hooks and plastic handle. If the new hooks are too loose on your bike rack, use the appropriate hook inserts for a snug fit.
- 2 QL2.1 hooks (16 mm) with plastic handle
- 1 pair each of hook inserts in sizes 8 mm, 10 mm and 12 mm
- Strap with buckle and hook for supporting the Seat-Packs
- Prevents lowering of pack with uneven weight distribution
- Additional support for Seat-Pack straps when fully loaded
- Excessive strap is fixed with Velcro
- Can be used for Seat-Pack M and L
Universal shoulder strap for ORTLIEB bags. Includes D-rings, plastic shoulder pad and carabiners. For Bike-Packer and Sport-Packer models from 2009 and for all Back-Roller City, Sport-Roller City and Gravel-Pack models.
- 1 shoulder strap with carabiners