Frame pumps are highly underrated. Impero Ultimate features a unique 2-stage head gasket to provide ultimate sealing and holding even when compared to lever chuck designs. A machined aluminum head with a brass check valve ensures a lifetime of flawless use. A full aluminum barrel, handle and piston rod result in a pump that is competitive in weight with plastic designs while being significantly stronger, smoother, and more durable.
Unique FlexWing silicone bumpers on the head and handle tip are designed to accommodate tubing diameters from 1" (25mm) to 2.5" (64mm). An additional silicone bumper on the main barrel protects paint, eliminates vibrations and noise, and also acts as a compression lock against the handle to keep it from moving until you use the pump. All Impero Ultimate frame pumps are hand-assembled at the SILCA home office using Alcoa aluminum extrusions and bar stock.
- All aluminum construction
- Italian leather 19mm-diameter piston gasket
- Brass check valve
- FlexWing Technology Fits Tube size between 1" (25mm) and 2.5" (60mm)
- Silicone bumper for secure fit and paint protection
- Lever-free 2-stage sealing advanced elastomer head
- Most efficient Inflation of any Portable Pump (112 strokes = 100psi size Small)
- Covered by SILCAShield
- Weights: SM: 256gm M: 267gm L: 278gm XL: 289gm XXL: 307g
Pista Plus is a floor pump that's built to outlast the rest of your cycling equipment. The durable steel barrel, 3mm-thick leather plunger piston design, combined with our proprietary brass air bridge and check-valve assembly ensure unrivaled longevity. The smaller-diameter barrel matched with the superior pumping efficiency of our classic 28mm 731 model Italian leather piston gasket and self-lubricating linear bearings means that Pista Plus is capable of easily reaching pressures up to 220 PSI. Pista Plus features a three-footed aluminum base and a full-size lathe-turned ash handle. The chuck dock on Pista Plus secures the chuck at the Schrader chuck allowing the rider to swap the standard chuck out for our HIRO chuck or Disc Wheel Adapter while retaining the ability to secure the hose to the pump. The large 64mm gauge is accurate to 2% and features a high-contrast face design.
- Durable, high-strength steel barrel
- Full-size lathe-turned ash wood handle with hose guide
- High-efficiency SILCA leather piston assembly
- Brass air bridge and check-valve assembly
- 2% Accurate, heavy-duty 2.5" (64mm) gauge rated to 220PSI
- Integrated Schrader chuck plus press-on alloy Presta chuck with Bleeder valve
With specifications more akin to a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and self-lubricating linear bearings to create the highest-efficiency, smoothest-running SuperPista to date. Efficient, accurate, durable are the trademarks of the SuperPista floor pump.
- High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm, and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries)
- Full-size Ash wood handle with a secure carrier strap
- High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly
- Brass air check-valve assembly
- Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with a magnetic dock
- Rated to 220psi
Tattico is a highly efficient mini-pump with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use in all conditions.
- Tattico has 4 unique features:
- Inverted Design: Tattico is designed backwards from most pumps. The hose and valving is hidden inside the inner tube rather than the outer cylinder delivering up to 10% more air per stroke compared to pumps of similar length.
- Adaptable Cup Seal: Other pumps seal with o-rings which lose effectiveness as friction heat increases. The Tattico Adaptable Cup Seal grows with the tube, resulting in ultimate efficiency at all temperatures.
- Hidden Heat Sink: There is a heat sink hidden at the end of the barrel which absorbs a high percentage of the heat generated when pumping. This keeps the rest of the pump cool, even at high pressures.
- Twin Tube Insulated Grip: Tattico handle uses 2 thin tubes separated by an insulating air gap to keep hands cool. This results in better grip and control without risk to hands even when inflating multiple tires to high pressures.
- 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces
- High-efficiency piston design
- Long extractable filler hose with locking Presta/Schrader chuck
- 9-1/2" length
- Includes direct-mount bracket with retaining strap
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Upgraded and redesigned for Year 11, Lezyne's ABS1 Pro further advances our classic Flip-Thread Chuck system. It features a 90° design for enhanced function and usability. The highly durable construction is built using machined aluminum and composite matrix materials, with an extremely robust and fluid brass swivel. The chuck quickly “flips” for Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for superior engagement. An integrated Presta valve-core wrench completes the system, providing easy valve core tightening or removal for tubeless systems.
Lezyne's Alloy Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its CNC-machined aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 90 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta and Schrader compatible Air Bleed System Flex Hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
- High-pressure floor pump
- Powerful enough to seat the bead on a tubeless tire
- Made from 100% CNC-machined aluminum
- Oversized 3.5" and very accurate digital gauge with easy-to-read LCD display
- Nylon braided reinforced hose (130 cm)
- Presta and Schrader compatible with out flipping the chuck
- ABS-1 Pro system
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with 16g threaded cartridges.
- CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals
- CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation
- Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves
- Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge
- Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges
- Comes with one 16g cartridge
The Digital Alloy Drive features a low-profile electronic strip gauge to accurately monitor pressure, and features a high-volume CNC-machined aluminum chamber that delivers voluminous bursts of air with each stroke. A flexible hose saves your valve stem from undue stress and stores conveniently within the pump body, creating a sleek profile that easily fits in a jersey pocket or pack.
- Weight: 173g
- Length: 216mm
- Max PSI: 90 (6.2 bar)
The Pocket Drive is an amazingly compact and lightweight bicycle hand pump featuring plenty of pumping efficiency. It's constructed from durable CNC machined aluminum and has a handle that's lightly knurled for slip-resistant operation. With its overlapping handle and integrated ABS Flex Hose, the Pocket Drive offers performance unmatched for its size. The pump is Presta and Schrader valve compatible, and it's completely rebuildable for continued use at a high level.
- 140mm, 79g
- 160 psi, 11 bar
- CNC machined aluminum construction with compact overlapping handle
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible ABS Flex Hose
- Includes Composite Matrix frame mount
The Pocket Drive Pro is an amazingly compact and lightweight bike hand pump featuring plenty of pumping efficiency. Accentuating the pump is its vibrant Neo Metallic handle. It’s fully constructed from durable CNC machined aluminum and has a barrel that’s lightly knurled for slip resistant operation. With its overlapping handle and integrated ABS Flex Hose, the Pocket Drive Pro offers performance unmatched for its size. The hose also includes an integrated valve core tool. The pump is Presta and Schrader valve compatible, and it’s completely rebuildable for continued use at a high level. And it comes with an elegantly machined aluminum frame mount.
- 140mm, 98g
- 160 psi, 11 bar
- CNC machined aluminum construction with compact overlapping handle.
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible ABS Flex Hose with integrated valve core tool.
- Includes alloy bracket mount.
Lezyne's lightweight, powerful Pressure Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. Its aluminum barrel and handle help you get pumped up to 120 psi in a flash. And, making your inflation experience even easier is a Presta/Schrader-compatible hose that stows inside the handle when not in use.
- Small: 170mm, 89g
- Medium: 216mm, 102g
*Note: Blue color not available in the United States
Grip and rip with Lezyne's Shock Drive portable shock pump. With a full CNC-machined aluminum body, tough composite gauge, and palm-sized ergonomic handle, you can pump reps with Schwarzenegger pep till your shock's content. The zero-loss chuck ensures accurate ride pressures up to 400 psi, and its light weight and durability make it great for trail or shop use.
Durable machined aluminum base (composite matrix on Tall) with a steel barrel and piston. Large 2.5 inch gauge. Extra long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers. Painted finish with varnished wood handle. ABS1 Pro equipped.
- Max: 220psi | 11bar
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
The Digital Shock Pump gives you an exact pressure setting to make suspension and seatpost setup easier and repeatable every time.
- Max. pressure 350PSI covers all shocks (350PSI is the max psi on DPS and DPX2)
- LCD display panel
- Durable stainless swivel pump head (UP-SA) allows for pump to access shocks where linkages would get in the way with a traditional pump head
- 6063 alum barrel and handle
- Micro-adjust 2-3 PSI air-bleeder and foldable hose
Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on
- Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves.
- Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems.
- Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size.
- Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip.
- Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included.
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar)
- Volume per stroke: 90cc
Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is now overmolded for comfort.
- Auto-selecting SwitchHitter II head technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
The Air Tool Flex MTB/Road uses an inverted chamber design that allows for quick fill-up on mountain tires but can still reach the high pressures needed for road tires.
- Twin Schrader and presta thread on T-head
- Inverted barrel design allows for efficient high volume and high pressure pumping
- Lightweight and compact hose with built-in flex to prevent excess stress on valve stems
- Water bottle boss mount included
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
Back by popular demand, the Air Tool MTB Floor Pump is better than ever. Designed for low pressure, high volume tires, it provides precise pressure to ensure that your tires are set up for whatever the trail throws at you.
- Oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 PSI range for maximum resolution when filling large tires.
- Massive 508cc volume aluminum barrel pushes enough air to seat tubeless tires.
- Ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief valve.
- Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 40 PSI (2.7bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
The Air Tool MTB pump is Speialized's most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes.
- All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping..
- All-aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a pro-quality cast aluminum base, barrel, and ergonomic handle with rugged internals for easy pumping and excellent durability. Featuring Specialized's great SwitchHitter II head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, this sturdy pump also sports an easy-to-read oversize gauge that makes finding the right pressures a breeze.