Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes.
- Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style.
- Includes two valves
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather.
Usage: Gravel / Monstercross
Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel
- 650B: 440g
- 700c: 460g
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you're cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you're sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain.
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics.
- High volume casing enables a comfortable ride.
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance.
- 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
- 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability
- Corsa level confidence for rough roads
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction capable of handling the worst of road conditions without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and the tire is reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro.
- Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology
- Full bead-to-bead tread wrap
- Supple yet durable casing for extended use
- Folding bead
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain: course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all-conditions tread. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge which is designed to minimize rolling resistance while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work are confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that "one" tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
- For mixed terrain conditions
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain
- TNT tire bead
The ultimate wet weather weapon
Many a battle has been lost due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread. It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog-proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance in a range of soft terrain.
- Alternating center ridge rolls fast and provides forward traction
- Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces
- TNT tire bead
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard.
- Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread.
- UTC rubber compound
- Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
- ISO diameter: 406mm
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX
- Tube Compound: Butyl
- Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve: Presta
- Valve Core: Removable
- Valve Shaft: Threaded
Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.